Monument Square Building was renovated as the Children's Museum, now a beloved building for families.
GRAND RAPIDS SAVINGS BANK
Grand Rapids Savings Bank was Grand Rapids early skyscraper at 13 stories.
Westminster Presbyterian Church
Westminster Presbyterian Church is a beautiful Gothic structure at LaGrave and Weston.
The beautiful Keeler Building by Osgood & Osgood is in need of renovation. It sounds like this may be coming soon. Watch for information on this important building on Division Street NW.
SHINGLE STYLE HOME OF SIDNEY J. OSGOOD ON PROSPECT
PRAIRIE STYLE HOME ON PROSPECT
This Prairie style home with carport and cantilevered second floor porch was designed by the Osgoods from published plans by Frank Lloyd Wright, provided by the owners.
FOUNTAIN STREET NE
1885 Late Victorian with Eastlake Details. Two story cross-gabled home with elaborate gable stick trim and window trim. Low pitched hipped roof over full-facade porch with Queen Anne style turned spindles. Completed while in partnership with architect David S. Hopkins.
HOME OF SENATOR ARTHUR VANDENBERG
English style twin-gabled home with half-timbering, brick porch with bungalow details designed for Senator Vandenberg.
WOLVERINE BRASS FACTORY
The iconic Wolverine Brass Factory is a busy and well-used commercial building and has a great location with a park across Monroe from the building.
ENGLISH STYLE HOME DESIGNED FOR FREDERICK WURZBURG
Designed for Frederick Wurzburg by Sidney J. Osgood. English style with lovely windows and renaissance style curved entry overhang. Steeply pitched gables. Located on Plymouth at Robinson.
ANOTHER SHINGLE STYLE HOME BY THE OSGOODS
SMITH MEMORIAL CHURCH ON HALL SW
Smith Memorial Church on Hall west of Grandville Avenue was constructed in brick with stone trim, a square tower and gothic window, a more restrained version of the late Victorian/Queen Anne style churches Sidney Osgood designed in the 1880's. It is still used as a church by a local congregation and has a dramatic drop off on the west side of the building as the street plunges down around the curve to Godfrey Avenue.
FIFTH REFORMED CHURCH
This wonderful old church, completed in 1886, sits on a high point overlooking the city, and has a soaring square tower that is visible from a long ways away. The rounded entry arches and stone facade are prominent Richardson Romanesque features. The siding is not lovely, and there are many stained glass windows that are in decay. This researcher wishes there were some party that would restore the building, but rumor has it that this structure may be torn down.